To increase a value by a certain percentage on drag in Google Sheets, you can use the following steps:
1. Enter the initial value in a cell.
2. Position your mouse on A2, and go to the tab where you can enter the formula.
3. Put the following value in the formula to increase the value by 10%, and hit Enter.
This formula increases the value in cell A1 by 10%. Replace 10% with the desired percentage increase
4. Select the A2 cell and place your mouse on the blue dot on the right bottom end of the cell.
5. Click and drag the mouse upto the row you want to increase the values.
6. To Round the values you can use the Round function in the formula
This will round upto two decimal places
This will round the value to an integer value
That's all about increasing the value by % on drag in google sheets.